1. Is there a warranty period for your scalers?
Our scalers all have one year warranty. If more than 1 year, pls contact us, we will help you to process with your any problem.
2. Why does the scaler still drip when it stops working？
There may be sundries in the solenoid valve, clean the solenoid valve or replace it.
3. What are the methods to keep the dryness of the main unit and the handpiece?
a. Blow dry with a 3-way syringe. (simple and easy)
4. Why is the vibration of the working tip weakened?
The working tip is not tightened, loose or damaged. It is recommended that the doctor check the wear of the working tip before use and replace it with a new or intact working tip in time.
5. How to deal with the water leakage between the handpiece and the tail plug?
The O-ring is broken, replace the O-ring.
6. What should I do if the handle LED light is off?
The LED light is broken, or the light switch is not turned on.
7. How to solve the problem that the working tip does not vibrate and no water comes out after power on?
The power plug is in poor contact, the foot switch is in poor contact, the water supply mode is improperly selected or the water supply volume is too small.
Abnormal shutdown may also cause no vibration and no water. Generally, disconnect the power and restart it. During use, it should be noted that the displayed frequency is between 29 and 31. It is normal. If it exceeds this range, it may need to be restarted scaler.
8. After the power is turned on, the working tip vibrates, but no water mist is formed. How to deal with it?
There are impurities in the solenoid valve, the waterway is blocked or the water volume is too large. You can try to clean or replace the solenoid valve.
9. The working tip does not vibrate after power on, but there is water vapor coming out. How to deal with it?
The handpiece is faulty, or the foot pedal is faulty.
10. What should I do if the water output is too small?
The water volume adjustment switch is turned on too small.
11. What are the causes of handle heating?
The water volume adjustment knob is turned too small, or the vibration intensity regulator is broken.
12. How to sterilize the scaler?
Just pull out the handpiece and sterilize the handpiece at high temperature. The integrated handpiece can not be sterilized, and it is recommended to use a disposable protective sleeves for the handpiece.