Avoiding premature handpiece failure with proper care and maintenance is easy. Always clean, lubricate, and sterilize your dental handpiece after every patient visit.
- After using the Endo Motor, discharge the contra-angle.
- Screw off the clamping ring between Gearbox drives and front end.
- Put the oil into Gearbox drives.
- Pull out the drive shaft.
- Put the oil into front end.
- Insert the drive shaft into front end.
- Replace the gearbox.
- Screw up the clamping ring.
An automatic handpiece maintenance machine can be a great addition to your practice, helping to simplify your handpiece maintenance protocol, and may increase the life of your handpieces.