1. Dental filling and repair should be timely, which can effectively stop the further development of caries. The early dental treatment course is short, the cost is low, and the effect is good.
2. The dentist will carry out a comprehensive examination of the patient's mouth, and provide standard treatment for inflammatory diseases and other related diseases in the mouth; at the same time the dentist will be based on the number of patient caries, location and caries lesions to develop the best dental repair plan. The selection of dental filling materials will also be based on the specific situation of patient with dental caries and other comprehensive factors.
3. Do not brush your teeth on the day after the resin filling, to prevent the teeth filling material from falling off due to contact.
4. After tooth filling, the appearance of the tooth body can be repaired, but the chewing performance of the tooth body is damaged to some extent, so it is not suitable to chew hard food after tooth filling, and the side of tooth filling cannot be used for chewing at the initial stage after tooth filling.
5. The solidification of the tooth filling material needs a certain time, so the patient should not eat food within 2 hours after filling, after that can eat some light, mild liquid food and half liquid food, such as milk, bread, porridge and soup food, etc.
6. If the cavity is large, after restoration, the resin filling teeth often break in chewing due to insufficient resistance of the body itself. For this reason, this kind of teeth should be done crown protection in time according to the advice of the doctor.
7. After filling, dental caries can be controlled, but if you do not pay attention to oral cleaning, the caries can still be caused. Therefore, oral health care is very critical. You should pay attention to brush your teeth in the morning and evening, gargle after meals, do good oral health care, and regular oral examination.
8. Slight pain and discomfort are normal; it will take a period of time to get used to it. However, if the pain is not alleviated but further aggravated after filling the tooth, the attending physician should be asked to make further adjustment and repair in time.